Pinnacle Foods-owned Vlasic® pickles is introducing an expanded line of Farmer’s Garden(TM) by Vlasic home-style pickles to supermarkets nationwide, and just in time for the summer season. Starting this month, the extended Farmer’s Garden by Vlasic product line will include:
• Deli Style Halves—new flavor with a classic deli taste and an extra kick of garlic and peppercorns;
• Bread & Butter Chips—new flavor that is sweet and delightful, cut in extra-crunchy slices;
• Zesty Garlic Chips—big fan favorite in a new variety that is bold with a tangy kick, also in extra-crunchy slices;
• Kosher Dill Halves—traditional flavor that is refreshing with a delicate dill taste; and
• Kosher Dill Spears—different cut of the same classic and refreshing dill halves’ flavor.
“You can see the authentic goodness packed inside every jar—fresh cucumbers and whole garlic, crunchy carrots and peppers, and natural herbs and spices that deliver a crunchy, flavorful and homemade-quality pickle,” says Andy Reichgut, SVP of marketing for Pinnacle Foods.
Available nationwide in Walmart and major supermarkets this summer, each jar of Farmer’s Garden by Vlasic pickles is packed with real ingredients—no artificial coloring or flavoring, and no corn syrup—to deliver a great tasting pickle with authentic flavor and maximum crunch.
“We are confident consumers will absolutely love Farmer’s Garden by Vlasic pickles, and will find them to be the perfect ingredient to make their sandwich or meal extra special,” adds Reichgut. “They are also delicious as a snack straight out of the jar.”
Farmer’s Garden by Vlasic pickles are available in 26-oz. jars with a suggested retail price of $3.99. Visit www.farmersgardenbyvlasic.com to learn more about Farmer’s Garden by Vlasic, or to find store locations and Farmer’s Garden by Vlasic featured recipes.