Bristol Farms Newport Beach Re-Opens
Bristol Farms opened the doors to its newly-remodeled Newport Beach, Calif., store on Wednesday with a line of customers anticipating the new design and new look of Bristol Farms, just in time to close out summer and move into fall. The checkout lines stayed flowing as scores of curious and enthusiastic shoppers swarmed the aisles on opening day, the grocer reports.
The store is located at 810 Avocado Blvd., at the corner of MacArthur and Pacific Coast Highway.
“We have been planning the remodel of this store for some time and are very pleased to offer a new and exciting store to our most loyal customers,” said Kevin Davis, president and CEO of Bristol Farms. “Our best tasting, freshest food offering is what this neighborhood is looking for and our vast product mix is unique to the area and will fulfill a need that Newport Beach is hungry for. We place a heavy emphasis on the peripheral departments, including our deli and cheese departments, restaurant quality grab-and-go foods, specialty full-service meat, seafood and sushi departments and our locally grown fresh produce.
“The improved Newport Beach store features a well thought out designed décor package that celebrates and highlights the Newport Beach community in an old fashioned mercantile manner that is unique to any grocery store,” added Davis.
The store features:
• New Farm Fresh Salad Bar;
• Newly-expanded Fresh from our Kitchens Soup Bar;
• New Artisan Style Wood Stone Pizza Oven;
• New Hot Wok Asian Fusion Station;
• New made-to-order Sandwich Station featuring Fresh Cooked Tri Tip, Pulled Pork and Hot Turkey;
• Newly remodeled: The largest and most extensive wine and micro beer selection within the company;
• Newly-expanded Coffee Bar;
• New Bulk Food offering;
• More than 350 different types of artisan cheeses from around the world;
• Full selection of produce from around the world including locally grown natural and organic items;
• Fresh, hand-selected seafood delivered fresh daily;
• Organic and free-range poultry, antibiotic hormone free and air chilled chicken;
• Hormone and antibiotic free American raised, all natural beef including prime and aged beef;
• In-store Café and coffee bar for shoppers who wish to dine in-store;
• Ready-to-eat and prepared foods that are healthy and restaurant quality;
• Olive bar featuring varieties from around the world;
• European artisan hearth-style breads baked fresh daily;
• Full selection of dairy products, both organic and conventional;
• A full-service floral shop featuring quality flowers, plants from all over the world with floral designers on site; and
• Fresh sushi prepared daily by master sushi chefs.