Fresh & Easy Kicks Off Summer Street Fair Today In L.A.
Fresh & Easy says it’s spicing up the summer with its Fresh & Easy Street Fair, which will be traveling to select locations across California, Arizona and Nevada through September.
The street fair begins today in Whittier, Calif., and features Fresh & Easy’s first-ever food truck called the F&Easy, which will be serving a menu of free items made exclusively with Fresh & Easy products. The menu includes Southwest Chicken Tacos, Spicy Soyrizo Tacos, Thai Turkey Lettuce Wraps, Tangy Bleu Cheese Sliders and Mango Carnitas Stuffed Peppers.
Recipes and picnic tables will be available for neighbors to enjoy along with local musical acts and other features like:
• “Take It Easy” tent with massage therapists offering free chair massages;
• “Meals Made Easy” tent where neighbors can talk to a nutritionist about meal ideas and healthy eating tips; and
• “Shopping Made Easy” with a Fresh & Easy team member on hand to help customers find all the products needed to recreate the food truck menu options at home.
The Fresh & Easy Street Fair will stop at about four stores each week and will be visiting other local events as it tours. Customers can follow the F&Easy truck on Twitter at @fneasytruck, which will update where it will be daily. Locations where the food truck will be this week in Los Angeles are:
• July 11: Whittier, 13301 Whittier Blvd., 4-8 p.m.
• July 12: Downey, 8320 Firestone Blvd., 4-8 p.m.
• July 13: Norwalk, 10930 Rosecrans Ave., noon-4 p.m.
• July 14: Long Beach, 3300 Atlantic Ave., noon-4 p.m.