Laurel Grocery Honors Five With 2014 Retailer Awards
Family-owned wholesaler Laurel Grocery Co., headquartered in London, Ky., held its Food Show and Management Conference earlier this month and recognized several during the 2014 Retailer Award Ceremony.
Award winners include:
• Produce Manager of the Year: Becky Kirby, Edmonton IGA, Edmonton, Ky.
• Meat Manager of the Year: Matt Fuller, St. Bernard Shurfine Foods, St. Bernard, Ohio.
• Store Manager of the Year: Eric Matney, Edmonton IGA, Edmonton, Ky.
• Retailer of the Year (10,000 s.f. or less): Brad and Jackie Winner, Winner’s Markets, Lakeview and Mechanicsburg, Ohio.
• Retailer of the Year (more than 10,000 s.f.): Bill and Rhonda Price, McMaken’s IGA, Brookville, Ohio.
In the feature photo above: Laurel Grocery’s 2014 Retailer of the Year Award (more than 10,000 s.f.) went to Bill and Rhonda Price of McMaken’s IGA in Brookville, Ohio, far right. They are pictured with Laurel Grocery’s VP of Development Steve Chesnut, President David Pearson and Vice Chairman, CEO and corporate counsel Winston Griffin.