ClickToHarvest.com is a new service that sources fresh and specialty food from within 80 miles of Boston and delivers it to consumers’ doors.
“We’re excited for the first produce of the season,” company co-founder Dmitriy Peregudov said. “Despite the cold, our farmers and producers have been working through winter to seed new plants and make cheeses and charcuterie, and one of them procured some of the best coffee beans in the world.”
ClickToHarvest.com delivers fresh product from local artisanal farmers to Boston residents using temperature-controlled vehicles. The company’s catalog includes produce, dairy, meats, charcuterie and specialty foods.
Local artisanal farmers and small-batch producers participating in ClickToHarvest include:
- Brookford Farm in Canterbury, New Hampshire—Greek and traditional yogurt and other dairy as well as meats, organic vegetables, sauerkraut, pickles and fermented vegetables.
- Chip In Farm, Bedford, Massachusetts—fresh eggs.
- Myco Terra Farm, Westhampton, Massachusetts—shiitake mushrooms, blue oyster mushrooms, lion’s mane mushrooms and others.
- Short Creek Farm, Northwood, New Hampshire—pepperoni, soppressata and other charcuterie, as well as fresh meat cuts from pastured pork, grass-fed cows and heirloom vegetables.
- Broadsheet Single Origin Coffee Roaster, Cambridge, Massachusetts—works with single-origin coffee bean roasters from around the world.
- Bedford Blueberry Goat Farm, Bedford, Massachusetts—a goat micro-dairy that delivers fresh goat cheeses.
- Generation Farm, Concord, New Hampshire—specializes in salad greens and microgreens grown sustainably and responsibly.
ClickToHarvest.com delivers all over greater Boston to areas including Arlington, Brookline, Cambridge, Lexington, Newton, Needham, Somerville, Watertown and other areas. It also offers catering services and delivery to Boston businesses. Its “Office Packs,” for example, are healthy lunches and snacks.
“We make grocery shopping easy for busy people,” said Max Risman, company co-founder. “Everyone faces a sea of food choices and limited time. We connect great products with people who don’t have time to hunt them down.”