The Pride & Joy Creamery, of Granger, Wash., is recalling its raw fluid milk it sold in nine Puget Sound retail outlets because of the possibility the milk may be contaminated and could cause serious illness.
The Yakima County creamery said the milk may be contaminated with Escherichia coli bacteria (E. coli). No illnesses have been reported.
The nine retail outlets in the State of Washington’s King, Pierce, Snohomish and Skagit counties are:
- Sno-isle, 2804 Grand Ave., Everett.
- Truhealth, 18001 Bothell-Everett, Bothell.
- Marlenes Market, 2951 S. 38th St., Tacoma.
- Marlenes Market, 2565 S. Gateway Center Pl., Federal Way.
- Skagit Valley Food, 202 S. 1st St., Mount Vernon.
- Manna Mills, 21705 66th Ave. W, Mountlake Terrace.
- Madison Market, 1600 Madison, Seattle.
- Nature’s Market, 26011 104th Ave. SE, Kent.
- Sunshine Corner Nutrition, 15220 SE 272th, Kent.
The recalled Pride & Joy Raw Cow’s Milk, with the expiration dates of 9/30/2011 and 9/31/11, was also sold at the on-farm store at 2145 Liberty Rd. in Granger.