Nestlé Confections & Snacks has revealed its assortment of Valentine’s Day confections available nationwide.
Nestlé’s collection adds a personal touch to Valentine’s Day customs, whether Mom is gearing up for the ever-popular classroom Valentine card exchange or making special candy-adorned treats, crafts or cards at home, according to a company news release.
This season’s collection includes the New Wonka Lik-M-Ai Fun Dip Mystery Flavor Valentine Exchange Kit. Returning this year are “best-selling” Lik-M-Aid Fun Dip Valentine Exchange Kit, Nestlé Crunch and Butterfinger Hearts, Wonka’’s best-selling Nerds, Pixy Stix, or Laffy Taffy Candy and Card Kits, Wonka SweeTarts Lollipops and Wonka SweeTarts Hearts.
“Valentine’s Day is that special time of year when we express our love and friendship with the exchange of delightful cards and candies,” said Tricia Bowles, spokesperson for Nestlé USA Confections & Snacks. “This year, we’ve also given moms more of what they told us they wanted—convenient, affordable and versatile treats that are great for school exchanges, snacking and parties.”
Candy & Card Kits
• New SweeTarts Candy & Card Kit; 24 pieces, 7.29 oz., SRP: $3.29
• New Nestlé Crunch Minis Candy & Card Kit; 20 pieces, 7.7 oz., SRP: $3.29
• Best-selling Lik-M-Aid Fun Dip Exchange Kit; 24 pouches, 12 oz., SRP: $3.29
• Pixy Stix Candy & Card Kit; 32 pieces, 5.17 oz., SRP: $3.29
• Nerds Candy & Card Kit; 20 pieces, 9 oz., SRP: $3.29
• Laffy Taffy Candy & Card Kit; 24 pieces, 7.5 oz., SRP: $3.29
• New Wonka Lik-M-Aid Fun Dip Mystery Flavor Valentine Exchange Kit. Kids can become tasting sleuths with the first-ever Wonka Lik-M-Aid Fun Dip Mystery Flavor—packaged in a 24-piece exchange kit that includes packets designed to double as Valentine’s Day cards. Available exclusively at Target.
• Nestlé Crunch and Butterfinger Hearts. It’s easier than ever to give them your heart with heart-shaped chocolate treats filled with Butterfinger or Nestlé Crunch pieces and wrapped in a pink and red foil. Available with seasonal packaging in 8- or 10-oz. bags; SRP: $2.99-3.19.
• SweeTarts Lollipops. They’re a little bit sweet, a little bit tart, but the cherry-flavored, heart-shaped SweeTarts lollipops are every sweetheart’s perfect Valentine’s Day candy; 11 oz., SRP: $2.49.
• SweeTarts Hearts. Choose from pink and purple swirled heart-shaped SweeTarts Hearts Gummies or SweeTarts Hearts, a spin on the iconic Valentine’s Day conversation heart available in sweet and tart flavors. Can be purchased in convenient pouches ideal for classroom exchanges:
SweeTarts Hearts: 8.25 oz., 22 pouches, SRP: $2.49; and 18 oz., 44 pouches, SRP: $4.49
SweeTarts Hearts Gummies: 11 oz., SRP: $2.49
• Other Valentine’s Day products offered by Nestlé include the new 35-piece Chocolate & Sugar Exchange Bag (21.45 oz., SRP: $4.99); a value-priced assortment of chocolate and sugar-candy favorites—Nestlé Crunch, Nerds, Gobstoppers and Butterfinger, the new Nestlé Chocolate Minis Bag (18.5 oz., SRP $4.99); little bites of Nestlé Crunch, Butterfinger and Baby Ruth, 36-piece Valentine Nerds (18.7 oz., SRP: $4.49); tiny, tangy, crunchy candy now available in limited-edition strawberry and punch flavors; 40-piece Wonka Mix-Ups Treat Size Bag (18.7 oz., SRP $4.49); Your Wonka favorites— Laffy Taffy, BottleCaps and Nerds all in one variety bag.