Last updated on April 13th, 2016 at 10:18 am
Sprouts Farmers Market plans to open 12 new locations in 2016’s third quarter. The new stores slated to open in July, August and September are located at:
• 2325 Sand Creek Road, Brentwood, California
• 175 N. Fairview Avenue, Goleta, California
• 8985 Venice Boulevard, Los Angeles, California
• 2060 E. Baseline Road, Mesa, Arizona
• 143 Wendelwood Drive, Murfreesboro, Tennessee
• 2015 E. Highway 54, Peachtree City, Georgia
• 1580 Pinole Valley Road, Pinole, California
• 16415 Paseo Del Sur, San Diego, California
• 1028 E. Brokaw Road, San Jose, California
• 2800 Cochran Street, Simi Valley, California
• 909 W. 6th Avenue, Stillwater, Oklahoma
• 1105 Garth Brooks Boulevard, Yukon, Oklahoma
Each of these stores will bring an estimated 100 jobs to the communities in which they are opening. Grand opening dates and other details will be shared at a later date, according to the Phoenix, Arizona-based grocer.
Sprouts says it offers a healthy grocery store experience featuring fresh produce, bulk foods, dairy, meat and seafood, bakery, deli, vitamins, body care and more. Shoppers can find a selection of fresh fruits and vegetables and barrels of wholesome grains, nuts and sweets. The bright, open stores showcase fresh-baked goods, eclectic beer and wine and thousands of natural, organic and gluten-free groceries, according to Sprouts. Sprouts’ on-site butchers help customers with special cuts of meat or seafood or handmade burgers and sausages.
Sprouts currently operates 220 stores in 13 states from coast to coast. It will open 36 stores in 2016, 24 of which have already been announced.