Hickory Harvest Foods has added five new trail mixes available in 8-oz. gusset bags to its lineup. With an SRP of $4.99-$5.99, the new varieties include:
- Mango Tango Crunch—Chili mango-flavored peanuts, mango bits, roasted cashews, Cajun sesame sticks and corn nuts.
- Portage Trail Mix—Roasted cashews, almonds and peanuts, raisins and cocoa gems.
- Power-Up Java Blend—Raw almonds, dark chocolate espresso beans, cashews, raisins, cranberries, dark chocolate almonds and white drops.
- Healthy Harvest Crunch—Raw almonds, cranberries, yogurt-covered raisins, pepitas and raisins.
- Very Cherry Vibe—Honey-roasted peanuts, cranberries, yogurt-covered raisins, roasted almonds and dried tart cherries.
“The eye-catching, stand up packaging of our new line of trail mixes is geared for both the produce and grocery aisles,” said Mike Swiatkowski, VP of sales for Akron, Ohio-based Hickory Harvest Foods.
Hickory Harvest Foods and IM Good Snacks are sold through numerous retail outlets and full-service distributors.