Enlightened, a brand of better-for-you ice cream, has added five dairy-free varieties to the line of low-calorie ice cream bars.
“We’re thrilled to introduce our creamy, dairy-free, frozen desserts in spoon-free format,” Michael Shoretz, founder and CEO of Enlightened, said. “With the introduction of our dairy-free pints, we began serving a whole new community, and offering our dairy-free bars was the next logical step. But whether you’re dairy-free or just an ice cream lover, we’re confident you’ll love our new bars.”
The dairy-free bars are crafted using an almond milk base to recreate the same taste, texture and flavor Enlightened is known for in a plant-based format. Each bar is 100 calories or fewer, as well as 100 percent vegan and gluten-free. The five new flavors are:
- Salted Caramel—A salted caramel bar with a caramel swirl
- Mint Chip—A mint bar with chocolate chips
- Mocha Chocolate Chip—A mocha bar with chocolate chips
- Monkey Business—A banana bar with swirls of peanut butter and chocolate chips
- Peanut Butter & Jelly—A peanut butter bar with a raspberry jam swirl
Enlightened was founded in 2012. It is an ice cream brand that creates ice cream bars and pints that are low in calories and sugar.