St. Louis, Missouri-based Schnucks is launching Deli Order Ahead through the Schnucks Rewards app at 18 locations in Missouri, Illinois and Indiana. With Deli Order Ahead, customers can place their deli orders before leaving their homes and pick them up in store.
“Deli Order Ahead is a simple and convenient lunch or dinner solution for our busy, on-the-go customers,” said Schnucks VP of marketing Ted Schnuck. “This service is designed to offer even more convenience to our customers and reduce their wait time.”
To help round out customers’ meals, 14 of the 18 stores also will offer prepared foods via Deli Order Ahead and kiosk ordering. Customers can download the Schnucks Rewards app to take advantage of Deli Order Ahead and savings offers.
Schnucks will continue to evaluate opportunities to expand Order Ahead to more service departments and stores as the company continues to innovate technology to meet customer demand and improve customer service.
Deli Order Ahead participating stores
• 5055 Arsenal Street, St. Louis
• 60 Hampton Village Plaza, St. Louis
• 3900 Vogel Road, Arnols
• 4333 Butler Hill Road, St. Louis
• 5519 Oakville Shopping Center, St. Louis
• 10070 Gravois Road, Affton
• 9540 Watson Road, Crestwood
• 8560 Big Bend Blvd., Webster Groves
• 6600 Clayton Road, Richmond Heights*
• 12332 Manchester Road, Des Peres*
• 8867 Ladue Road, Ladue*
• 1393 Big Bend Road, Twin Oaks
• 1060 Woods Mill Plaza, Town & Country*
• 1900 First Capitol Drive, St. Charles
• 101 Civic Center Drive, Lake Saint Louis
• 2222 Troy Road, Edwardsville
• 4500 West Lloyd Expressway, Evansville
• 8301 Bell Oaks Drive, Newburg
* Sliced meat & cheese only
Schnuck Markets Inc. is a third-generation, family-owned grocery and pharmacy retailer that operates 118 stores in Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin and Iowa, and employs 15,000 teammates. According to Forbes’ 2018 rankings, Schnucks is the 168th largest privately-owned company in the United States and the 16th largest privately-owned grocer.