National Cooperative Bank announced its 2019 board of directors with Roger Collins, former chairman and CEO of Harps Foods, serving as chair.
NCB held its annual meeting on May 9, at the National Archives Museum in Washington, D.C.
The board welcomed two new members, Marc Friedman, CFO of A Few Cool Hardware Stores, Washington, D.C.; and Jennifer Smith Dolin, RVP of Mercy Housing in San Francisco, California. Friedman and Smith Dolin replace Steve Cunningham and Mike Mercer.
“Steve and Mike have been instrumental in NCB’s success and I am truly grateful for their dedication and service to our organization and the cooperative community,” said Charles E. Snyder, president and CEO of NCB.
In addition to Friedman and Smith Dolin, NCB’s 2019 board members are:
• Roger Collins, board chair and former CEO and chairman of Harps Foods in Springdale, Arizona;
• Maurice Smith, board vice chair and president of Local Government Federal Credit Union in Raleigh, North Carolina;
• Wilson Beebe, past president of Thanexus, in Wall Township, New Jersey;
• Paul Hazen, executive director of U.S. Overseas Cooperative Development Council in Washington, D.C.;
• Janis Herschkowitz, president and CEO of PRL Inc. in Cornwall, Pennsylvania;
• Debra Huddleston, managing director Centennial Bank in New York, New York;
• Patrick Jury, principal, Patrick S. Jury Advisor LLC, Des Moines, Iowa;
• Peter Larkin, president and CEO of National Grocers Association in Arlington, Virginia;
• Andrea Levere, president of Prosperity Now in Washington, D.C.;
• Christine Neal, former CFO of Unified Grocers in Commerce, California;
• David P. Swanson, partner, Dorsey & Whitney in Minneapolis, Minnesota;
• David B. Vliet, CEO of Tiburcio Vasquez Health Center Inc. in Hayward, California;
• Martin Lowery, former EVP at the National Rural Electric Cooperative Association in Arlington, Virginia; and
• Mary Ann Rothman, executive director of The Council of NY Cooperatives and Condominiums in New York, New York.
Headquartered in Washington, D.C., NCB has offices in Alaska, New York, Ohio and Virginia. National Cooperative Bank is a financial services company that provides banking products and services to cooperatives, their members and socially responsible organizations nationwide.