Tastykake, headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, is offering six summertime limited-edition items available everywhere Tastykake is sold now through Aug. 24.
The six limited-time offered items included:
- Blueberry Donuts: featuring blueberry flavor in a powdered sugar donut, this product is available in multipack bags for $2.99, as well as 3-oz., six-count single-serve packs for $1.79;
- Banana Pudding Glazed Pie: classic banana pudding baked into a portable crème pie made with real fruit and available in single-serve for $1.79;
- Blueberry Sweet Rolls: a sweet roll with blueberry filling topped with a creamy icing with each six-count box weighing in 14.4 oz. for $2.99 SRP;
- S’mores Kandy Kakes: graham-flavored cake topped with marshmallow crème filling and coated in milk chocolate. A six-pack is $4.49;
- Orange Junior: a hint of orange flavor into the vanilla frosting of this layer cake. Sold in family 4 packs for $4.49; and
- Muffin Juniors: muffin flavors in Tastykake Junior form, including Blueberry and Chocolate Chip. This puts a spin on two classics. The Muffin Juniors are available in a single-serve for $1.79 apiece.
Established in 1914 by Philip J. Baur and Herbert T. Morris and originally selling its product only in the Philadelphia metropolitan area, the company now distributes its products in several states on the East Coast, south to Florida and has been gradually expanding across the U.S.