The exclusive New Mexico Hatch Chiles are available for a limited time only and will be sold in 10-lb. boxes for $19.99 and 25-lb. boxes for $34.99. Roasting is available for free with the purchase of a 10-lb. or 25-lb. box. Roasting maximizes the New Mexico Hatch Chiles’ flavor profile, enhancing its robust flavor.
New Mexico Hatch Chile Roasting Events are scheduled for the following dates at these Stater Bros. Supermarket California locations, from 8 a.m.-noon:
- Aug. 10— 25904 Newport Road, Menifee; 1537 S. San Jacinto Avenue, San Jacinto; 1390 N. Allen Avenue, Pasadena;
- Aug. 17—Barton Road, Grand Terrace; 1939 Fourth Street, Ontario; 15150 Kensington Park Dr., Tustin;
- Aug. 24—161 E. 40th Street, San Bernardino; 2995 Iowa Ave., Riverside; 7814 Firestone Blvd., Downey;
- Aug. 31—1175-C Baker Street, Costa Mesa; 16904 Main Street, Hesperia; 2841 Mary Streer, Riverside;
- Sept. 7—1717 E. Vista Chino, Palm Springs; 37218 47th Street East, Palmdale; and 1674 Main St., Ramona.
Stater Bros. Markets was founded in 1936 in Yucaipa, California, and has grown steadily through the years to become the largest privately-owned supermarket chain in Southern California. The company currently operates 172 supermarkets and has approximately 17,000 employees. Since 2008, Stater Bros. Markets and Stater Bros. Charities have contributed more than $80 million in food and funds to local Southern California communities.