The NGA Show is debuting seven new specialty pavilions for the 2020 event, scheduled for Feb. 23-26 at the San Diego Convention Center.
New on the 2020 NGA Show Expo floor are:
• Foodservice Pavilion—Retailers can source products and services from current and emerging foodservice brands, allowing them to remain competitive by adding cafés within their stores. From equipment and cleaning supplies, to packaging and smallwares, this pavilion features everything needed to make a foodservice operation successful.
• Food Trends Experience Pavilion—This tasting center will provides direct access to products, flavors and ingredients driving emerging trends in the retail market, including local, organic and sustainable products.
• Gift & Souvenir Pavilion—Items on display will include T-shirts, beach items, logo products, toys and games.
• Health & Wellness Pavilion—On display will be products and services to maximize opportunities with healthy food and beverage offerings and wellness programs.
• Pet Care Pavilion—This pavilion will feature the latest trends, nutritional formulations and pet care products from current and emerging pet care brands.
• Seasonal Merchandise Pavilion—Merchandise solutions for different seasons will be on display.
• Technology Pavilion—The focus here will be products that will help grocers generate more revenue and increase efficiencies in their stores.
“With these new pavilions, 2020 NGA Show attendees will be able to view and sample the latest products that are trending in the supermarket industry,” said Courtney Muller, chief corporate development and strategy officer for Clarion Events (the NGA Show is produced and managed by Clarion UX as part of the Food & Beverage Group in partnership with NGA). “Shoppers are continuing to purchase in these categories at a growing rate and retailers will be ready to address their needs by visiting our new pavilions.”
Pavilions that appeared at last year’s show that are returning include:
• Center for Advancing Retail & Technology (CART) Pavilion—Tools and products that can help attendees improve their businesses.
• Coffee Fest Market Place—Coffee, tea and specialty beverage companies display the latest products in the industry.
• North American Meat Institute (NAMI) Pavilion—Meat industry companies showcase their products and solutions.
• Produce Marketing Association (PMA) Pavilion – Best-in-class companies share solutions and products that help grocers best handle produce.
• Specialty Food Association (SFA) Pavilion—This is a showcase for SOFI award winners, who have been honoring the best in specialty food for more than 45 years.
• World of Latino Cuisine Pavilion—Featured are frozen foods, groceries, organic products, dairy and beverages, as well as non-food products from the Caribbean and many Latin American countries.
“We are excited to provide our attendees with access to more products and services than ever before, allowing independents to stay ahead of the latest trends and grow their bottom line. Each year, we receive feedback from our retail and wholesale attendees about how interactions with Show exhibitors help to drive more collaboration across the industry, making it a win-win for all Show participants,” said Peter Larkin, president and CEO of NGA.
For more than 30 years, the NGA Show has been connecting supermarket retailers and wholesalers, food manufacturers and service providers from around the world to share innovative solutions and best practices that support and strengthen the independent supermarket channel.