The Wellness Your Way Festival is one of the largest wellness and entertainment events in the Cincinnati region. The three-day event will feature educational sessions, panel discussions, musical performances, live cooking demonstrations and fitness programs, a consumer food expo, kid-friendly activities and interactive stations to test new health and wellness technology.
The 2019 event includes a celebrity-charged lineup of health and wellness experts, including appearances from:
- Jewel, a multi-platinum singer-songwriter, actress, best-selling author and Wellness Your Way Festival co-founder;
- Perez Hilton, social media mogul;
- Shanicia Boswell, Black Mom’s blog founder;
- Karena Dawn and Katrina Scott, Tone It Up co-founders;
- Kaisa Keranen, KaisaFit founder;
- Ron “Boss” Everline, JustTrain founder;
- Don-a-Matrix, celebrity trainer and BodyArmor partner;
- Da Rulk, functional fitness guru;
- Tony Horton, P90X founder;
- Jen Widerstrom, television star and Laura’s Lean partner;
- Debbie Matenopolous, co-host of The Hallmark Channel’s “Home & Family”;
- Joy Bauer, MS, RDN, bestselling author and celebrity health and nutrition expert; and
- Stuart O’Keeffe, Food Network chef and author of “The Quick Six Fix.”
Jewel’s Never Broken Foundation, the official charity of the Wellness Your Way Festival, will host the Jewel Never Broken Lounge and a series of mental health discussions on emotional intelligence and mindfulness, including the popular 2018 panel discussion, “Suicide to Smiles.”
Other event highlights include:
- Bee-U-Tique Expo (Friday, Oct. 11): The Queen Bee Half Marathon’s annual expo will be held inside the Wellness Your Way Festival, serving as the dedicated pick-up location for participant bibs, shirts and race merchandise. In partnership with the Queen Bee, registered race participants receive free festival admission all weekend.
- The Opening Act competition (Friday, Oct. 11): The festival’s new musical competition invites undiscovered artists to take the stage for a live performance judged by a panel of experts, including Jewel and a Creative Artists Agency talent scout. The winning act will perform at the Wellness Your Way community concert on Saturday, Oct. 12.
- Grouplove Community Concert (Saturday, Oct. 12): In collaboration with BLINK and Corporex, the Wellness Your Way Festival will host a free community concert featuring Grouplove, Willie Jones Jr. and Redfoo. Illuminated by Artswave, BLINK is one of the largest light, art and projection events in the nation. The city-wide event will feature large-scale projection mapping, murals by international artists, interactive light sculptures and diverse entertainment.
The Wellness Your Way Festival has partnered with the YMCA of Greater Cincinnati as the official Festival Volunteer Partner for the second annual event. All volunteers will get a one-month guest pass to the YMCA and free festival attendance for the weekend.
Single-day festival passes start at $10 online. Three-day festival passes cost $25 and include access to all events within the convention center. Visit a local Kroger store to purchase discounted tickets from now until the festival. Admission is free for children 12 and under.
For more information about the event, visit wellnessyourwayfestival.com.