Reasor’s has begun a Bountiful Harvest celebration of autumn flavors, cooler weather and family gatherings that will last through Oct. 31.
Summer is ending and cooler weather is on the way along with a new school year and football season. Reasor’s, an independent grocer with the tagline “Bring Your Table to Life,” says it is bringing a new crop of fall flavors throughout each store location along with home decor items arranged on festive tables to inspire and delight.
Limited-edition, seasonal items brought in specially for this promotion will help customers create the perfect atmosphere for tailgating parties, get-togethers and autumn holidays that can help make the season memorable and meaningful.
- New pumpkin spice flavors throughout the store.
- New apple varieties fresh from the orchard.
- Fall decor, including gourds, straw, pumpkins and other items.
- Festive fall recipes.
- Sampling tables and demos featuring Bountiful Harvest items, scheduled daily from 10 a.m.-7 p.m. each day through October.
- Drawings and sweepstakes to win tailgating prizes, football tickets and other prizes.
Reasor’s was founded 56 years ago at a single location in Tahlequah, Oklahoma, by namesake Larry Reasor. Today, the company has 17 locations and two convenience stores in northeastern Oklahoma.
In 2007, Reasor’s became employee-owned and now provides jobs for nearly 2,500 community members.