Created by fourth-generation farmers, Wapato, Washington-based Sorbatto offers fresh frozen desserts made from blueberries grown on the family farm in six flavors.
Sorbatto’s fresh frozen desserts provide the creamy texture of ice cream without the dairy. Each of its six flavors start with their farm-fresh blueberry base for a frozen dessert that is up to 90 percent pure fruit, picked when ripe, frozen at their peak flavor and blended to taste like each of the fruit’s own unique flavors with minimal sugar added. Sorbatto Frosty Blue blends are rich in nutrients and contain high amounts of antioxidants, phytonutrients and fiber.
Many non-dairy alternatives to ice cream are a coconut or an almond milk base. Sorbatto provides a fresh fruit alternative. Many other non-dairy desserts become icy, hard and crusty after just a few days in the freezer and are artificially sweetened. Sorbatto’s unique patented process that keeps its fresh frozen berry blends smooth.
Sorbatto flavors each contain three to seven pure ingredients with blueberries being the first ingredient:
- Blue Passion: blueberries, organic cane sugar, passion fruit concentrate, and chia
- Grape: blueberries, grape concentrate, pear concentrate and lemons
- Dark Blue: blueberries, water, organic cane sugar, hemp hearts, organic chocolate liquor (from whole chocolate), vanilla extract and sea salt
- Blackberry: blueberries, blackberries, organic cane sugar, and lemon juice concentrate
- Lemon: blueberries, organic cane sugar and lemon
- Raspberry: blueberries, raspberries, organic cane sugar and lemon juice concentrate
Each flavor is vegan, gluten free, non GMO, nut free, soy free and contain no additives or preservatives. Sorbattos is currently sold in stores across the Pacific Northwest at Whole Foods, Quality Foods, Nesters Market, and other locations. Cases of Sorbatto’s farm fresh dairy-free desserts can be purchased online and shipped nationally at sorbatto.com.