Buehler’s Fresh Foods now offers online grocery shopping at its Dover Parkside location. Customers can order groceries online for curbside pickup the same day. Dover Parkside is the sixth Buehler’s store to offer this service, joining Wooster Milltown, Medina River Styx, Canton, Wadsworth and Ashland.
The new service, powered by Buehler’s partner Freshop, allows customers to order groceries, create shopping lists, get coupons and access weekly ads on the store’s website.
“Buehler’s has always been known for top-notch customer service and the finest quality, best-tasting foods,” says Dan Shanahan, president and CEO of Buehler’s. “Customers appreciate the ease of having an entire virtual grocery at their fingertips, and trust our personal shoppers to hand select their order. We are excited to bring our online shopping services to our Dover Parkside location.”
Buehler’s Online Shopping allows shoppers to:
- Get help from trained personal shoppers who hand-pick and assemble each order.
- Save money. The $1.95 service fee is waived on the customer’s first three orders with Promo Code SAVETIME.
- Select day and time to pick up orders. Same-day orders placed should be placed at least three hours in advance.
- Shop from the retailer’s clickable weekly ad. Shoppers can add items directly into their shopping carts from the online ad.
- See all available varieties of sale items while viewing the weekly ad.
- Shop on a computer or mobile device at buehlers.com, or use Buehler’s new app (iOS or Android).
- Pay online for orders.
- Browse recipes and add ingredients directly to their carts.
Buehler’s Fresh Foods, an employee-owned company, was one of the first supermarkets in Ohio to offer customers online grocery shopping with curbside pickup.