FiveStar Gourmet Foods, makers of Simply Fresh, revealed its new snacking lines featuring 25 SKUs with fresh produce and new flavor combinations at the 2019 Produce Marketing Association (PMA) Fresh Summit, which was held in Anaheim, California, Oct. 17-19. The entire lineup adheres to the strict Simply Fresh brand requirements of clean ingredients and no additives. Launching nationwide in early November, all five snacking product lines offer a wide range of snacks, price points and flavor varieties.
“The Simply Fresh brand delivers fresh, on-trend ingredients with both the strictest of quality standards and the highest level of taste experience,” says Tal Shoshan, CEO of FiveStar Gourmet Foods. “We are so proud of the immediate acceptance by retailers in taking all the product lines as part of their commitment to providing their shoppers with convenient, healthy snacking options.”
The new Simply Fresh snacking product lines, all items between 3-oz. and 6-oz., are:
- Trios, which features plant-based dips along with fresh produce combinations (SRP $2.99).
- Snackers, a value line (SRP $1.99).
- 4-Kids, which are combinations specifically designed with kids in mind. (SRP $2.99).
- Double Dippers, which highlight fresh apple slices and the many creations that come from dipping (SRP $2.99).
- MiniMeals2Go, which are designed for those on-the-go who are looking for a snack box (SRP $4.99).