San Bernardino, California-based Stater Bros. Markets will celebrate grand reopenings for its stores located at 4059 Phelan Road in Phelan; 1040 East Bastanchury Road in Fullerton; and 2841 Mary Street in Riverside. In addition to updated exterior signage featuring the company’s new, refreshed logo, each of these locations also will showcase enhanced interior upgrades and expanded offerings.
All three grand reopening locations will include:
- Fresh-cut fruit.
- Expanded selections of wine and beer.
- FujiSan handcrafted sushi.
- Energy-efficient LED lighting.
- New wood laminate flooring.
These stores will continue to operate from 6 a.m. until 11 p.m. daily.
“We’re committed to meeting the needs of our valued customers, taking care of our loyal employees and supporting our local communities,” says Stater Bros. CEO Pete Van Helden. “These grand reopenings deliver the message that we’re a competitive force in this marketplace and we’re here to stay.”
Stater Bros. Charities presented donations totaling $7,500 to the following local nonprofit organizations:
- At the Stater Bros. Phelan store, a check was presented to Serrano High School ASB in support of its athletics program.
- At the Riverside store, a check was presented to Ysmael R. Villegas Memorial VFW Post 184 in support of local veterans.
- The Fullerton location presented a check to St. Jude Memorial Foundation to further health and children’s well-being initiatives.