Reasor’s has scheduled Reasor’s Chocolate Indulgence, its first-ever chocolate-themed culinary celebration with limited-edition items, in-store sampling and more through Feb. 18.
Reasor’s is inviting its customers to visit the bakery and get a chocolate cupcake, or try a fresh, chocolate-covered strawberry from the produce department. This special promotion will be in full swing during Valentine’s Day.
Reasor’s Chocolate Indulgence promotion will include:
- Sampling tables on the weekends, featuring Chocolate Indulgence items throughout the store;
- Special chocolate bakery goods;
- Unique chocolate wine and beer;
- Fresh-baked Farrell Family Cherry Chocolate bread;
- Chocolate hummus;
- Bulk chocolate and clamshells in the bulk department;
- And everything chocolate throughout the stores.
Reasor’s was founded 56 years ago at a single location in Tahlequah, Oklahoma, by namesake Larry Reasor. Today, the company has 17 locations and one convenience store throughout northeastern Oklahoma. In 2007, Reasor’s became employee-owned and now provides jobs for nearly 2,500 community members.