Lay’s Cheddar Jalapeño, Poppables Sea Salt & Vinegar and Kettle Cooked Flamin’ Hot all joined Team Lay’s earlier this year—and to celebrate Lay’s partnership with “The Voice,” the brand is also re-introducing Lay’s Crispy Taco and Wavy Fried Green Tomato chip flavors, available for a limited time only.
Together with Legend, Lay’s will be inviting fans to enter for a chance to win exclusive prizes—including a trip to see a live taping of “The Voice” in Los Angeles. Beginning March 2 through April 17, fans can visit LaysAndTheVoice.com to answer a weekly trivia question pertaining to each week’s episode of “The Voice,” enter an on-pack code from participating bags of Lay’s and learn about more ways to enter for a chance to win.
“I’m excited to partner with Lay’s to launch these fun new flavors and to give the wonderful fans of ‘The Voice’ the opportunity to come share in the fun of the live show,” said Legend.
All the newest Lay’s flavors are on shelves nationwide:
- Lay’s Crispy Taco (7.75 oz.—$3.79; 2.625 oz.—$1.89);
- Lay’s Wavy Fried Green Tomato (7.75 oz.—$3.79; 2.625 oz.—$1.89);
- Lay’s Cheddar Jalapeño (7.75 oz.—$3.79; 2.625 oz.—$1.89);
- Lay’s Poppables Sea Salt & Vinegar (5 oz.—$3.79); and
- Lay’s Kettle Cooked Flamin’ Hot (8 oz.—$3.49; 2.5 oz. —$1.89).
Lay’s is one of the brands that makes up Frito-Lay North America, headquartered in Arlington, Texas, the $15 billion convenient foods division of PepsiCo Inc.