Hershey is spreading holiday cheer this year with new product innovations from Hershey’s, Reese’s, Kit Kat and Ice Breakers brands featuring new flavors, unique shapes and even chocolate bars you can play with. Introducing Hershey’s Kisses Sugar Cookie candy, Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Build-A-Santa, Hershey’s Cookies ‘N’ Creme Build-A-Snowman, Reese’s Peanut Butter Nutcrackers, Reese’s White Elephant, Reese’s Miniatures Mega Cane, Kit Kat Duos Mint + Dark Chocolate Snack Size and Ice Breakers Snowman Bottle Pack Gum, all brand new and available nationwide beginning in October.
“We are excited to deliver new, interactive and innovative treats from Hershey’s, Reese’s, Kit Kat and Ice Breakers brands this year, all dressed up for the holidays,” said Michael Reese, senior brand manager for the Hershey holiday team. “This portfolio is one of the largest holiday offerings we have ever created, and we are excited to be introducing the 10th limited edition holiday Hershey’s Kisses variety with the new Hershey’s Kisses Sugar Cookie candy, giving consumers the most exciting flavor profiles and festive options to choose from.”
More on the new treats coming to shelves nationwide in October:
- Hershey’s Kisses Sugar Cookie candy (standard 7.5-oz. and 9-oz. bag, SRP: $3.49): This new candy is made with sugar cookie flavored creme and real cookie pieces;
- Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Build-A-Santa (XL 4-oz. bar, SRP: $1.99): The classic Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bar has been transformed this holiday season to break and build your own Santa;
- Hershey’s Cookies ‘N’ Creme Build-A-Snowman (XL 3.5-oz. bar, SRP: $1.99): Do you want to build a snowman? Just break the bar and build.
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Nutcrackers (standard 10-oz. bag, SRP: $3.49): A new, festive take on the peanut butter and chocolate duo;
- Reese’s White Elephant (6-oz. box, SRP: $4.99): There are no surprises here – this is a White Elephant gift that everyone will vie for. This new Reese’s product takes the classic peanut butter filling, wraps it in white creme and molds it into an unmistakable shape perfect for any holiday party;
- Reese’s Miniatures Mega Cane (6.8 oz., SRP: $4.99): Perfect for sharing or for enjoying all to yourself, this nearly 2-foot-long candy cane is packed with Reese’s Peanut Butter Miniatures, wrapped in gold, green and red foils.
From Kit Kat
- Kit Kat Duos Mint + Dark Chocolate Snack Size (standard 9.8 oz., SRP: $3.49): Features minty and chocolate-y snack size Kit Kats.
From Ice Breakers
- Ice Breakers Snowman Bottle Pack Gum (2.6-oz. bottle, SRP: $3.79): Perfect for chewing in-between holiday (socially distant) parties, or when you need a pop of flavor. This season, Ice Breakers brand is refreshing its classic cubes with candy-cane flavored, sugar-free gum inside brand-new snowman packaging.
Reese’s Peanut Butter Mystery Shapes, Hershey’s top new innovative product from all of 2019, will be returning this holiday season at an SRP of $3.49. Also back for a second year is returning favorite Hershey’s Kisses Hot Cocoa with Marshmallow Creme (SRP: $3.49), also available nationwide in October.
Hershey, which celebrated its 125th anniversary in 2019, is headquartered in Hershey, Pennsylvania. Hershey has approximately 16,500 employees around the world and more than 80 brands.