With more shoppers opting to save time by ordering groceries online, Food Lion has expanded its Food Lion To Go grocery pick up service to 32 stores in North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia.
Customers can confirm availability and place orders through the Food Lion To Go website or the app. Shoppers can place an order and pick up their groceries without having to enter the store.
“Continuing to expand this service to more Food Lion stores is important to us and our customers,” said Evan Harding, director of digital and e-commerce at Food Lion. “We want to give our neighbors the option to shop through the channel they prefer, in-store or online, while still ensuring they have access to fresh groceries at affordable prices.”
The company continues to expand this new service across its local towns and cities, highlighting its commitment to make grocery shopping easy, fresh and affordable.
Additionally, by linking their personal Food Lion MVP savings loyalty card to their account, Food Lion customers can use digital coupons and redeem their “Shop & Earn” MVP rewards program savings. Customers can also see their accumulated Shop & Earn rewards on their checkout screen and view which clipped digital coupons will be applied to their order. This is in addition to their MVP discounts, in-store promotions and weekly savings specials.
How Food Lion To Go Works:
- Visit shop.foodlion.com or open the Food Lion To Go app;
- Enter zip code and select the closest participating store;
- Add fresh groceries and everyday essentials to a virtual cart;
- Choose a pickup window (same day or up to seven days in advance) and check out; and
- A To Go shopper picks, packs and stores the order until customer arrives, then loads it in the car.
Food Lion To Go is available seven days a week from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.