Ferrero North America, part of the Parsippany, New Jersey-based global confectionery company Ferrero Group, is showcasing new products and initiatives coming to the U.S. at the 2021 Sweets & Snacks Expo. The confectionery and snack industry event, sponsored by the National Confectioners Association, is taking place June 23-25 in Indianapolis.
“With the reopening of the economy, consumers are more ready than ever to be excited with innovation and product news,” said Paul Chibe, president and CEO of Ferrero North America. “Ferrero’s announcements at Sweets & Snacks demonstrate how we keep our brands fresh and relevant through new products, new flavors and new partnerships.”
Ferrero’s announcements include:
- 100 Grand Share Pack is an elongated three-bar pack from 100 Grand. This will be the first of many changes that the brand will be unveiling to help consumers “Feel like 100 Grand.” The new share pack will roll-out in stores in January;
- Butterfinger Baking Bits feature the same taste that you love in a Butterfinger bar in ready-made bits to help you bake better. Butterfinger Baking Bits are hitting shelves this summer;
- Butterfinger, Crunch and Baby Ruth Minis will be reinvented with new standout graphics and packaging. These new minis packs will help reinforce the shareability of these brands. These new packs begin to hit shelves in February 2022;
- Ferrero Golden Gallery Signature is introducing two new flavors to its fine assortment of exceptionally crafted chocolates this fall. These new flavors include Caramel Intenso, an intense dark chocolate shell that hides a caramel center flavored with a hint of sea salt, and Chocolate Sonetto, milk chocolate studded with hazelnut and almond bits that is finished with a dusting of finely grated white chocolate;
- Kinder Joy Barbie “You Can Be Anything” Eggs: This fall, Kinder Joy is revealing a new licensed product that feature toys designed in partnership with Barbie, featuring 12 toys and five accessories that are compatible with the newly launched Applaydu app;
- Kinder Joy National Park Foundation Eggs: This winter, Kinder Joy is revealing new limited-edition eggs in partnership with the National Park Foundation. Each of the 16 unique animal toys will feature a realistic, digital counterpart that comes to life through augmented reality in the newly launched Applaydu app;
- Kinder Bueno Mini: Kinder Bueno Mini features the same taste and texture of Kinder Bueno, just in mini format. Each package includes individually wrapped, bite-size pieces, making it easy to share. Kinder Bueno Mini are available now at retailers nationwide, in 5.7-oz. share packs or 9.5-oz. family packs.
- Nutella &GO! Multigrain Sticks is a new offering from Nutella, featuring, hearty sticks of oats and blueberries made to dip into the creamy hazelnut and cocoa Nutella spread;
- Tic Tac “Gentle Messages” packs feature limited edition sayings designed to spark confidence in consumers to engage in fun activities and make moments of connection. Consumers can submit a photo via hashtag showcasing how Tic Tac inspired a new moment for a chance to win prizes. Tic Tac Gentle Messages will be available in Freshmint, Orange and Fruit Adventure flavors in single and bottle packs this January; and
- Tic Tac Tropical Adventure is a new addition to the Adventures sub-line. It features four fruity flavors: pineapple, mango, banana and passion fruit, which come together to form one adventurous pack. Tic Tac Tropical Adventure will be available in single and bottle packs this January.
Ferrero is also investing in growth in its seasonal business, with innovations for Halloween, Valentine’s Day and Easter across the full portfolio.
The reveals come on the heels of a period of rapid growth for the company. Recently, Ferrero has expanded its North America headquarters in New Jersey, opened three new distribution centers across the country and announced the company’s first North American chocolate plant in Illinois. Company revenues have grown 10.4 percent so far this year, making Ferrero one of the fastest growing confectionery companies in the U.S.
For more information visit ferreronorthamerica.com.