Publix Super Markets will open a new store at 7 a.m. July 28 in the Senoia Village shopping center in Senoia, Georgia.
This 48,300-square-foot store will bring 135 new jobs to the area. It will have traditional grocery, dairy and frozen food departments along with full-service bakery, deli, pharmacy, seafood, meat and fresh produce departments.
“Publix is proud to continue to grow in Coweta County,” said Brenda Reid, community relations manager for Publix’s Atlanta Division. “This will be our fourth store in the county and our first in the town of Senoia.”
Publix offers numerous contactless pay options and shopping services like curbside pick-up, grocery delivery powered by Instacart and pharmacy delivery. It also will offer indoor café seating on the mezzanine and Wi-Fi throughout the store.
The store also will feature the following departments and services:
- A full-service deli featuring Boar’s Head meats and cheeses, Chef Selections to go, made-to-order Pub-Subs, fresh soups, Publix Smokehouse Meats, as well as fried and oven roasted chicken;
- The produce department carries organic as well as conventionally grown fresh fruits and vegetables. There is also a broad selection of vegan items, exotic fruits and vegetables from around the world and locally grown as well as a floral department with a variety of bouquets;
- The Publix bakery is a scratch bakery that offers an array of cakes, cookies and pies as well as wedding cakes made by skilled decorators. Also featured are an assortment of breads and rolls made fresh throughout the day and a broad selection of desserts;
- The meat department will feature custom cuts of meats including Publix private label all-natural and organic GreenWise beef, chicken, pork, lamb and turkey. Ready-to cook meals also will be available for customers seeking a home-cooked meal with minimal prep time needed;
- A full-service seafood department offers fresh fin fish that is never frozen and seafood that is delivered to the store throughout the week. It includes wild and farm-raised varieties of fresh fish and an extensive variety of shellfish options. There also will be freshly made sushi; and
- A full-service pharmacy offers traditional services including a drive-thru pharmacy window for added convenience. Customers also will be able to save time by renewing their prescriptions online and syncing their prescriptions so that all are due for pick up during the same time. The Publix Pharmacy also currently offers COVID-19 vaccines while supplies last. No reservation needed.
Publix, the largest employee-owned company in the U.S. with more than 225,000 associates, currently operates 1,272 stores in Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, South Carolina, North Carolina and Virginia.