Hershey has taken inspiration from classic holiday treats and transformed its candies to create the largest lineup of holiday innovations ever, including Reese’s Peanut Brittle Flavored Cups – the first Reese’s holiday flavor – and Kit Kat Gingerbread Cookie Flavored Miniatures.
Adding to the holiday season, Hershey’s Kisses and Dr. Seuss’s The Grinch are partnering with limited-edition Hershey’s Kisses Milk Chocolates with Grinch foils.
“The holidays are a time to create new special memories, so we wanted to make sure your season is sweet in a big way with your favorite flavors, fun holiday shapes and new ways to enjoy the treats and tastes you love,” said Melissa Blette, senior associate brand manager for the Hershey holiday team. “This season is our biggest line-up of holiday offerings, so no matter how you are spending the holidays this year, there is a treat waiting for you to enjoy all to yourself or with a loved one.”
- Reese’s Peanut Brittle Flavored Cups (1.4 oz. Big Cup SRP: $0.89, 2.8 oz. King Size SRP: $1.39, 7.4 oz. bag of Miniatures SRP: $2.99, and 9 oz. bag of Miniatures SRP: $3.49);
- Reese’s Snack Size Trees Giant Gift Box (28.8 oz. box SRP: $11.99);
- Reese’s Snack Size Trees four-pack (2.4 oz. pack SRP: $1.00); and
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups Yardstick (27 oz. pack SRP: $14.99).
- Hershey’s Kisses Milk Chocolates with Grinch Foils (7.4 oz. bag SRP $2.99 and 9.5 oz. bag SRP: $3.49);
- Hershey’s Kisses Milk Chocolates with Grinch Foils Cane (2.08 oz. cane SRP: $2.00); and
- Hershey’s Sugar Cookie Flavored Bar.
From Kit Kat
- Kit Kat Gingerbread Cookie Flavored Miniatures (6.9 oz. bag SRP: $2.99 and 8.4 oz. bag SRP: $3.49).
- York Peppermint Pattie Snowflakes (7.8 oz. bag SRP $2.99, 9.6 oz. bag SRP: $3.49, and 16 oz. bag SRP: $5.99).
- Whoppers Snowballs Theater Box (4 oz box SRP: $1.00).
Also available for a limited time only this holiday season at select retailers is Reese’s Peanut Butter Ugly Sweater (SRP: $4.99), perfect for all festive occasions, and Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Reindeer (SRP: $4.99) featuring some of Santa’s best helpers – Comet, Vixen and Dasher. Heath Toffee Milk Chocolate Miniatures (SRP: $3.49) will have festive new packaging, available nationwide for a limited time.
A fan favorite, Hershey’s Kisses Sugar Cookie Flavored Candies, will also be making a return this year at retailers nationwide for an SRP of $3.49.
To learn more about what is new from Hershey and to find recipe inspiration, visit hersheyland.com.
The Hershey Co. is headquartered in Hershey, Pennsylvania.