Tattooed Chef says six of its entrée bowls are available in approximately 1,200 Publix Super Markets stores as of Oct. 1. Lakeland, Florida-based Publix is one of the largest food retailers in the U.S.
The offerings now available at Publix include:
- Cauliflower Mac & Cheese Bowl: Creamy cheddar cheese sauce over cauliflower florets topped with panko breadcrumbs (vegetarian);
- Plant Based Burrito Bowl: Cilantro rice mixed with riced cauliflower, plant based “beef,” roasted corn and black beans tossed in a jalapeno crema (gluten free and vegan);
- Spicy Thai Bowl: Plant-based chicken mixed with brown rice, riced cauliflower, carrots, red cabbage, red bell peppers and green onion in a spicy Thai peanut sauce (gluten free and vegan);
- Veggie Hemp Bowl: Sweet potatoes, kale, chickpeas and hemp seeds served over riced cauliflower and red quinoa with a turmeric and almond butter dressing (gluten free and vegan);
- Buddha Bowl: Sweet potatoes, kale and chili-coated chickpeas served over riced cauliflower with creamy tahini sauce (gluten free and vegan);
- Enchilada Bowl: A corn tortilla layered in-between riced cauliflower, black beans and vegetables topped with enchilada sauce and cheddar cheese (gluten free and vegan).
“We are thrilled consumers can now access a variety of our entrée bowls at Publix, one of the largest supermarket chains in the U.S.,” said Sarah Galletti, founder and the Tattooed Chef. “Tattooed Chef is revolutionizing the way consumers think about plant-based food starting with the frozen aisle, and we are just getting started.”
These bowls are available in the frozen section at Publix stores nationwide. They require a one-step preparation and are ready to eat within six to seven minutes. Each product starts at $4.99 per bowl.
“With the addition of Publix, Tattooed Chef products are now in more than 13,000 stores nationwide including Kroger, multiple divisions of Albertsons, Sprouts Farmers Market, Target, Walmart, Costco and Sam’s Club,” said Sam Galletti, president and CEO of Tattooed Chef. “ We are successfully executing on our strategy to grow distribution, increase brand awareness and continuously innovate our product offerings. We are excited for Tattooed Chef’s significant growth opportunity to transform plant-based eating.”
Tattooed Chef is a plant-based food company offering a broad portfolio of sustainably sourced plant-based foods. Its signature products include ready-to-cook bowls, zucchini spirals, riced cauliflower, acai and smoothie bowls, and cauliflower pizza crusts, which are available in the frozen food sections of leading national retail food and club stores across the United States as well as on Tattooed Chef’s e-commerce site.