The Aldi Advent calendars are returning for 2021 and are officially kicking off the holiday season. The calendars feature Aldi-exclusive products ranging from wine and beer to cheese, chocolates, toys and pet treats.
This year’s collection starts rolling out on Nov. 3, the second annual National Advent Calendar Day, which Aldi created.
National Advent Calendar Day marks the official start to the holiday season and celebrates the day Advent calendars start going on sale at Aldi stores. The 2021 lineup includes the most robust collection to date with the return of the wine, cheese and beer calendars (in select markets), as well as several new, family-friendly calendars.
This year, the new Merry Moments My Friend Gnome Kit will have children waking up to find these mischievous creatures, also known as Santa’s little helpers, in a new place every morning. The kit includes everything needed for the Gnome to create mischief all 24 days leading up to the holidays, as well as a storybook to read with the family.
To spread the holiday cheer to as many families as possible, the My Friend Gnome Kit is limited to one per customer.
Aldi shoppers can also count down to the holidays by pairing popular favorites, such as the wine and cheese Advent calendars, both of which are full of Aldi-exclusive varieties designed to complement each other. Plus, the Aldi wine Advent calendar will feature new wine varieties and cost $10 less this year.
This year’s lineup:
For the ones with a sophisticated palate:
- Barissimo Coffee Advent Calendar ($9.99);
- Beer Advent Calendar ($49.99; in select markets);
- Connellys 12 Days of Irish Cream ($29.99);
- Emporium Selection Cheese Advent Calendar ($14.99);
- Sparkling Wine Countdown to the New Year ($29.99); and
- The 2021 Collection Wine Advent Calendar ($59.99).
For the ones who love self-care:
- Huntington Home Advent Calendar Candle ($4.99); and
- My Beauty Spot 12 Days of Bath Fizzers ($12.99).
For the ones on Santa’s nice list:
- Lego City Advent Calendar ($29.99);
- Lego Friends Advent Calendar ($29.99);
- Lego Marvel Avengers Advent Calendar ($39.99);
- Lego Star Wars Advent Calendar ($39.99);
- Mattel Cars Advent Calendar ($16.99);
- Mattel Polly Pocket Advent Calendar ($16.99);;
- Mattel Kids Toys Advent Calendar ($24.99);
- Merry Moments My Friend Gnome Kit ($24.99; limit one per customer); and
- Nickelodeon Paw Patrol Advent Calendar ($19.99); and
- Warner Brothers Christmas Story Advent Calendar ($29.99).
For the ones with a sweet tooth:
- Choceur Advent Calendar ($1.49);
- Moser Roth 12 Days of Christmas Advent Calendar ($4.99);
- Moser Roth 24 Days of Christmas Nutcracker Advent Calendar ($8.99); and
- Moser Roth Luxury Chocolate Advent Calendar ($14.99).
For the ones with furry friends:
Pure Being Cat Advent Calendar ($5.89); and
Pure Being Dog Advent Calendar ($5.89).
Calendars are expected to sell out fast, so shoppers are encouraged to visit their local Aldi store beginning Nov. 3 to check for availability. Find a nearby store using the ALDI store locator.
For more information on ALDI Advent calendars, visit https://www.aldi.us/en/products/advent-calendars/.
Batavia, Illinois-based Aldi U.S. has more than 2,100 stores across 37 states.