Nominations are now open for Shelby Publishing’s Second Annual Diversity & Inclusion Industry Icons awards program, which will recognize the leaders working to advance and uphold diversity and inclusion in the U.S. grocery industry.
Shelby will recognize D&I Icons from all sectors of the retail food industry – including retailers, wholesalers, distributors, suppliers/vendors and solutions providers. Entries must detail the nominee’s exemplary commitment to driving and imparting positive changes across their organizations by removing barriers and creating environments where individuals can thrive as their authentic selves.
The deadline to submit entries is Dec. 17.
The D&I Icons Awards special section will be featured in Shelby Publishing’s March 2022 issues.
The nomination criteria is as follows:
- All U.S. grocery retailers, wholesalers/distributors and suppliers, solutions providers and sales and marketing agencies.
- Applications are free; there is no charge/fee to nominate.
- Application must be completed in full to be considered.
- Information provided in the application will be used in part for the narrative of the print and online stories.
- Limit up to three nominations per company.
- All nominees will be vetted by Shelby Publishing’s editorial staff and advisory board.
- Questions can be directed to President and Publisher Stephanie Reid at [email protected].
All nominations must be submitted through an official online entry form, which may be found here.
To see an example of the special section in the March 2021 edition of The Shelby Report of the West, click here.
For more information on the program, email Stephanie Reid at [email protected].