Brooklyn, New York-based Brooklyn Cured is expanding its line of charcuterie and Gilbert & Bernard Pâté with five new items for buyers to preview at IDDBA and the Summer Fancy Food Show in June.
The five new products were developed based on consumer trends and sales in the specialty charcuterie category.
Brooklyn Cured Presliced Beef Charcuterie
- Tuscan Red Wine Beef Salami, presliced – all-beef salami with red wine, garlic and herbs; and
- Spicy Bresaola with Calabrian Chili, presliced.
Brooklyn Cured Salami Chubs
- Black Truffle Salami Chub – pork salami with Italian black truffles.
Gilbert & Bernard Pâté
- Bistro-Style Mousse with Cognac – inspired by Parisian bistro food and is pork-free mousse with cognac and warm spices; and
- White Truffle Mousse – pork-free mousse with nutty white truffles.
The new items will be available to ship to stores in July. Brooklyn Cured has stated that the products have tested well with consumers in multiple regions with flavors that are on-trend.
“When we create new items, we want to set them apart from what’s widely available but also get ahead of the curve with flavors and attributes that resonate with consumers,” said Scott Bridi, Brooklyn Cured founder.
Brooklyn Cured will be sampling the new items at IDDBA booth No. 3555 and the Summer Fancy Food Show booth No. 440.
Brooklyn Cured is a producer of charcuterie using sustainable meat and fine dining technique. The company’s artisanal product line includes shelf-stable salami, sausages and deli meats using pasture-raised meat with no antibiotics. Gilbert & Bernard Pâté is the newest addition to the Brooklyn Cured family, offering a line of specialty pâté and mousse items.
For more information, visit brooklyncured.com.