Columbus, Ohio-based Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream has released a new lineup of ice cream products, “At the Pool,” in celebration of summer.
The lineup is a series of five limited-edition flavors that are launching in grocery retailers and in Jeni’s scoop shops across the country.
- Watermelon Taffy has the flavor of a tart candied watermelon.
- Golden Nectar features golden sweet cream that tastes like a summer chai (minus the tea) with hints of aerated toffee candy.
- Bombastix Sundae Cone contains double vanilla cream with fudge and chocolate-covered waffle cone chunks.
- Butterscotch Popcorn has hints of sun-popped popcorn with a butterscotch finish. This flavor is dropping in shops and online on July 21.
- Dairy-free Lemon Bar features a burst of lemon with shortbread crust and coconut cream. This flavor will appear in stores on July 28.
Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams is an ice cream company founded in 2002 by award-winning ice cream maker, Jeni Britton. The company makes one-of-a-kind flavors with direct and fair trade ingredients and fresh milk from family dairy farms. The company is a certified B corporation with more than 60 scoop shops, an online shop and distribution in grocery stores across the country.
Jeni’s recently released its ice cream rewards program where customers can earn points from purchases towards free items. To read the full story presented by The Shelby Report, click here.
For more information, visit jenis.com.
For more dairy news from The Shelby Report, click here.