Gordon Food Service Store will open a new 27,000-square-foot store Sept. 29 at 1460 Union Ave. in Memphis, Tennessee.
Designed for home shoppers, restaurant owners and foodservice professionals of all types, the decor is modern with an easy-to-navigate layout for quick shopping. The store’s product assortment features restaurant-quality items along with hand-selected local favorites. The store is open to the public and does not require a membership.
- A seasonal produce department with an assortment of market-direct items;
- Bulk packaged fresh meats available by the piece and by the case;
- Wholesale walk-in customer coolers housing cases of produce, meats and dairy items;
- Fresh deli with a hot bar and great values on sliced meats, cheeses and fresh salads;
- Grab & Go meal solutions with an assortment of ready-to-eat and ready-to-heat items;
- An indoor full-size food truck;
- Fifteen varieties of gourmet fresh popped popcorn;
- Gordon Go! a wholesale loyalty program available to businesses and non-profits; and
- Convenient online ordering for same day in-store pick up or delivery.
Opening week specials and promotions will be shared through email. Customers can learn more and sign up to receive emails at GFSstore.com.
In 1979, Gordon Food Service opened its first store location in Wyoming, Michigan, for restaurants that ran out of products between deliveries. Today, the company operates more than 170 Gordon Food Service Store locations in 12 states.
To learn more about Gordon Food Service, visit gfs.com/en-us.
For more foodservice news from The Shelby Report, click here.