Overland Park, Kansas-based Storewise has announced a partnership with Lubbock, Texas-based TRUNO to provide heightened visibility and operational control, including integration with a range of retail tools and services.
“Storewise gives our retailers the tools, insights and customer experience they need to thrive in today’s competitive landscape,” said John Poore, chief technology officer at TRUNO.
“Their ability to pair sophisticated data insights with a grocery-focused user experience speaks to how deeply they care about independent grocers. We’re very excited about this partnership and growing together.”
Storewise provides digestible data at the store level and above, helping grocery operators at all levels to make the best decisions.
“TRUNO is constantly evaluating the best of retail technology and partnering for the best of our customers,” said Steven Watters, TRUNO president. “At the end of the day, we are integrators, and when we see a solution of value we work to provide that platform to our retailers.”
The Storewise grocery automation platform offers multiple modules to help secure and boost profits.
- Dynamic sales reporting – gives retailers the control they need to analyze store, department and item-level performance previously requiring hours of manual effort and cross-comparison between multiple reports before yielding insights;
- Price analysis and price manager – provides a way for operators to keep prices correct ensuring the right price image for stores;
- Ordering bridge-buying program – allows retailers to order allowance items that are expiring and not coming back “on-deal” immediately;
- Risk reduction – provides POS exception reporting, catches losses and improves training opportunities; and
- TPR automation – increases gross margin by matching TPR’s to in-store pricing.
TRUNO retailers interested in Storewise can preview the technology by registering for TRUNOCon, where Storewise is a gold sponsor.
“Because Storewise seamlessly folds the most commonly used grocery functions into one unified dashboard, a partnership with the industry-renowned team at TRUNO is ideal. Storewise bridges existing tools to provide data-driven insights, make recommendations, and even automate tasks if the grocer chooses,” said Christopher Greco, president and CEO of Storewise. “Our platform truly serves the interests of independents.”