Whole Foods Market opened its new 31,718-square-foot store Feb. 1 at 2905 W. Main St. in Bozeman, Montana. The location is the first store in the state for the natural and organic foods retailer.
“We’re thrilled to join the great state of Montana for the first time with the opening of our Bozeman store today,” said Angela Lorenzen, Whole Foods Market’s regional president for the Mountain Pacific Region.
“With every new store opening comes the opportunity to bring high-quality food and an unparalleled grocery shopping experience to new customers. As Whole Foods Market focuses on our growth potential in 2023 and beyond, entering this new market is an exciting indication of what’s to come.”
The store features exposed wood beams, high ceilings and large paneled windows overlooking the mountains. The location’s product assortment features more than 75 local brands from Montana and Wyoming, hand-picked by Darcy Landis, local forager for Whole Foods Market’s Mountain Pacific Region.
“I’m so excited to welcome the community into this store and introduce them to our incredible and knowledgeable team members here in Bozeman,” said Kate Hensley Luna, store team leader.
“We invite you to come browse our aisles for new products, check out our selection of local to Montana brands, grab a beverage from Treeline Coffee Roasters, or enjoy a meal in our prepared foods department. Our doors are open and we’re ready to serve Bozeman.”
Additional local features of the Whole Foods’ Bozeman store include:
- An array of organic produce and a floral section with seasonal offerings from local farms. Customers can find cut flowers from Rodi Farm, a fifth-generation farm in Laurel, Montana, and High Country Growers, a family-owned garden center farm located in Helena, Montana.
- Specialty department dedicated to celebrating cheesemakers and artisan producers, which features more than 100 cheeses from around the world, as well as organic goat cheese from Montana’s Amaltheia Organic Dairy. The cheese counter is overseen by cheesemongers who can offer recommendations and pairings.
- Local craft beers from Bozeman Brewing Company, Bridger Brewing, MAP Brewing Company, Mountains Walking Brewery and The Outlaw Brewing Company. Local wine options include selections from Ten Spoons Winery.
- A full-service coffee bar from locally and women-owned Treeline Coffee Roasters, offering its complete menu of coffee, teas and retail items. Seasonal winter drinks include Matcha-ado About Nothing, The Perfect Pair and Orange is the New Vanilla.
- An array of supplements, beauty and lifestyle products found in the whole body department, including cards from Birds & Beasleys located in Helena, Montana, and soy-based candles from Ignite Candle Company located in Billings, Montana.
Whole Foods Market is donating to local organizations Big Sky Youth Empowerment, Gallatin Valley Land Trust and Montana Harvest of the Month. Additionally, nonprofit organization HRDC is a recipient of Whole Foods Market’s Nourishing Our Neighborhoods program, receiving a refrigerated van to transport both perishable and nonperishable rescued food to communities in need.
As the first certified organic national grocer, Whole Foods Market has more than 500 stores in the U.S., Canada and the United Kingdom. To learn more about Whole Foods Market, visit media.wholefoodsmarket.com.
been hoping Whole Foods would come to this area. wonder if Whole Foods will deliver from online orders