Lakewood, Colorado-based Natural Grocers has debuted a Personalized Shopping Experience at select stores.
In this free service, a nutritional health coach will guide consumers as they shop, offering expert product knowledge and recommending products to support their personal goals.
During a one-on-one session, Natural Grocers’ customers will receive:
- A 30-minute walkthrough of the store specific to their goals;
- Personalized recommendations for supplements, body care and foods;
- Recommendations on household products that prioritize cleaner ingredients for humans and the environment;
- Advice on better food and supplement options for cats and dogs;
- Increased awareness of ecologically-conscious products and why food choices matter; and
- A coupon to save $5 off a purchase of $25 or more.
“We are very excited to roll out this new service,” said Karen Falbo, director of nutrition education for Natural Grocers.
“We want to help take the confusion out of reading labels, shopping for supplements and meal planning. We want to make it easier and quicker to shop so that achieving personal nutritional health goals can be done with ease. It’s your time to thrive – let us be your guide.”
Customers can schedule a Personalized Shopping Experience by clicking here and selecting their store’s location.
Founded in 1955, Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage is an expanding specialty retailer of natural and organic groceries, body care products, and dietary supplements. The products sold by Natural Grocers meet strict quality guidelines and may not contain artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or sweeteners, or partially hydrogenated or hydrogenated oils.
Natural Grocers sells USDA-certified organic produce, pasture-raised, non-confinement dairy products and free-range eggs. It also provides extensive free science-based Nutrition Education programs to help customers make informed health and nutrition choices. The company has 166 stores in 21 states.