CECentral Market will host its “Feed the Fire” meat market March 22-28.
At 2 p.m. on March 25, Central Market butchers will host an educational Duroc pork cutting, showcasing the difference between cuts, explaining muscle location and hosting cooking demos. Presentation will be approximately 30-45 minutes.
Central Market is also launching a new burger recipe in celebration of the weekend – the new One90 Smokehouse burger made with 50/50 beef and pork and a One90 signature rub.
Other Central Market highlights include:
- Sausage: Central Market makes its sausage in-house and features more than 100 sausage recipes. Some favorites include Bavarian pork and veal, Ragin’ Cajun pork, cowboy bacon beef, beaumont beef and pork hot link, chicken roma and Nashville hot chicken.
- Central Market’s handmade burger patties: All burgers are hand mixed and pressed with more than 25 in-house burger recipes in patties and sliders. Some favorites include beer bratwurst burger, smoked season brisket burger, Middle Eastern lamb and beef burger and a Lamb, feta and mint burger.
- Kabobs – beef, chicken and pork.
- Canoe split beef marrow bone.
- Retail-ready barbecue sets: choice whole brisket, choice brisket flats, choice brisket points, choice dino ribs, beef back ribs, New Zealand Wagyu brisket, Duroc pork baby back ribs, Duroc pork spareribs and Duroc pork brisket.
- Flanken and lollipop short ribs.
- Frenched beef shank.
- Ribeye cap – Spinalis Dorsi.
- Choice Black Angus Tomahawk steaks.
- Heritage Duroc Tomahawk chop.
- Spatchcock whole chicken.
- Lamb roast.
- Oita Wagyu – Japanese A5 striploin, ribeye and tenderloin.
A division of H-E-B, Central Market opened its doors in Austin, Texas in 1994. Twenty-nine years later, Central Market has ten store locations across Texas, including Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, Plano and Southlake. For more information, visit centralmarket.com.
For more meat news from The Shelby Report, click here.