belVita Breakfast Biscuits will hit shelves in the U.S. later this month. belVita Breakfast Biscuits are lightly sweet, whole grain, crunchy breakfast biscuits—specially developed to provide nutritious sustained energy to fuel the body for the whole morning.
belVita Breakfast has partnered with cultural tastemakers from across the country who exemplify the belVita Breakfast lifestyle and champion sustained morning energy. These individuals, better known as “Power Up Pros,” are driven, optimistic and active—heralded for their creativity and entrepreneurialism, according to a news release.
From fashion to fitness to food, belVita Breakfast’s Power Up Pros represent a myriad of fields and each has created inspirational content illustrative of the positive, social and on-the-go belVita Breakfast lifestyle.
The panel of Power Up Pros include:
• Anna Hovet, fashion designer, Anna Hovet Designs;
• Jennifer Green and Bernice Shaw, Nom Nom Truck;
• Katie Rodgers, apparel designer and illustrator, PaperFashion;
• Luke Holden, owner, Luke’s Lobsters;
• Marjan Tehrani, producer/director; and Gabriel Noble, producer/cinematographer, Tru Films;
• Meagan Cignoli, fashion photographer;
• Patricia Moreno, founder, Sati Life Workout; and,
• Paul Giunta, celebrity and live music photographer.
In the photo at top: Inspired by belVita Breakfast, Paul Giunta created a SoCal AM photo collection.