The Skinny Cow® brand is unveiling a new product that will make afternoon snack time that much better—Skinny Cow Slimited Editions(TM) Shake-Stirs(TM) product. Just add skim milk, wait one minute then stir for a delicious, refreshing low fat frozen shake. Best of all, the shakes are created in an all-inclusive cup—no blender needed. Each single-serve container prepares 11 fl. ozs. of deliciousness.
Skinny Cow Slimited Editions Shake-Stirs varieties offer the same high-quality Skinny Cow flavor in a new carefree treat. Two flavors are available at stores nationwide for a suggested retail price of $1.79 for single servings:
• White Mint Cookie includes white mint low fat ice cream swirled together with crushed chocolate cookies. This flavor has 220 calories, 2.5g of fat and 5g of fiber (when using skim milk).
• Double Chocolate Crumble includes chocolate low fat ice cream with crumbled chocolate cookie bits. This chocolaty flavor has 230 calories, 2.5g of fat and 6g of fiber (when using skim milk).
“When is the last time you’ve had a milkshake? If you are anything like our Skinny Cow fans, it’s probably been longer than you would like,” said Jessica Vasisht, Skinny Cow brand manager. “Our new Skinny Cow Slimited Editions Shake-Stirs are the best way to enjoy a rich and creamy milkshake again. Just add milk to the self-serve cup and stir. They come in two decadent flavors, White Mint Cookie and Double Chocolate Crumble, but we’re always shaking things up on the Skinny Cow brand so these milkshakes will only be available this year.”
In addition to the new Slimited Editions Shake-Stirs product, the Skinny Cow brand is announcing three new ice cream flavors to the 2012 Slimited Editions line-up. These new flavors are a twist on old favorites and bring a fun variety to the Skinny Cow line-up:
• Oh Fudge Nuts! Low Fat Ice Cream Cone is a spin-off of the classic ice cream sundae. This delectable cone has 150 calories, 3g of fat and 3g of fiber.
• Mmmmocha Truffle Ice Cream Bars contain low fat chocolate and coffee ice cream laced together and then topped with chocolatey ribbons. These bars have 100 calories, 2.5g of fat and 3g of fiber.
• Best of Both Swirleds Low Fat Ice Cream Sandwich mixes two favorites together from top to bottom—with vanilla and chocolate low fat ice cream swirled between chocolate and vanilla wafers. These sandwiches have 150 calories, 2g of fat and 3g of fiber.
“According to our consumers, the only thing better than Skinny Cow ice cream is more Skinny Cow ice cream,” said Vasisht. “We’ve created a whole new line of limited edition flavors for 2012…wait, make that Slimited Editions flavors. There are three in total, but my personal favorite is the Oh Fudge Nuts! Low Fat Ice Cream Cone, mostly for its name. Mmmmocha Truffle Bar was the top consumer pick, and the Best of Both Swirleds Low Fat Ice Cream sandwich wins on variety with the two most popular ice cream flavors combined into one great sandwich. They’re all sure to be hits, but only in 2012.”
The new Skinny Cow Slimited Editions flavors are available nationwide with a suggested retail price of $5.49 for a box of the cones, bars and sandwiches.