TCCD International is introducing an improved GeoDeo® Natural Deodorant Plus that helps remove daily buildup of toxins and impurities with Detox Complex™.
GeoDeo has been specially formulated to be 97 percent natural while also providing ultimate odor protection. Volcanic minerals and Icelandic algae work to help fight impurities. When applied to the underarm these ingredients help to deeply purify pores from a multitude of environmental contaminants.
Unlike conventional deodorants and antiperspirants, GeoDeo does not block pores, and it allows pores to excrete toxins naturally. The active enzymes in GeoDeo help neutralize body odors instead of just masking them.
“GeoDeo is the next generation in freshness,” said Ted Alflen, CEO and founder of TCCD International. “We feel no other natural deodorant on the market can compare in effectiveness, and the Detox Complex provides a benefit which no other antiperspirant or natural deodorant stick can offer. It’s made for health-conscious customers looking for the highest quality natural deodorant.”
This product is an excellent choice for anyone searching for a natural deodorant that has the look and feel of a traditional solid stick. This deodorant glides on clear to provide 24 hours of protection without the harmful effects of aluminum, parabens and silicone.
Additional benefits of GeoDeo:
• Greener deodorant alternative—the production of the main ingredient Propanediol consumes up to 40 percent less energy and reduces greenhouse gas emissions by more than 40 percent versus petroleum-based propylene gylcol.
• Sustainable—ingredients are 97 percent naturally derived and plastic is recyclable
• Softens skin—bamboo and aloe are added to nourish skin.
• Added Vitamin E—antioxidant added to help fight free radicals.
• Cruelty free—products are never tested on animals.
• Made in the U.S.A.—manufactured and distributed from our Florida manufacturing facility.
New packaging is a part of the GeoDeo roll out. A majority of the product’s ingredients are natural and sustainable. Using imagery of waves and leaves, the labels evoke the sense that this deodorant comes from nature, according to a news release. Vibrant colors of pink, green and blue are used for an eye-grabbing effect, as well as to color-code the scents (pink for Island, green for Unscented and blue for Ocean). A bold brown cap and bottle make the package stand out from other natural beauty products for easy brand recognition.
Geo Deo® retails for $5.99 and is available in Duane Reade, all Florida Whole Food Markets and online. It is also available at Walmart Canada stores.