The Betty Mills Co. an online B2B shopping destinations, known for its Snack Rewards™ loyalty program, has announced its top 10 selling snacks for the second quarter of 2012. The ranking is determined by the most unique customers who purchased the items during the period.
“Our Top 10 Snacks list continues to prove that America still likes the old time favorites, however the organic and all natural snacks are quickly scaling up the ranks and will certainly make an appearance in Betty Mills Top 10 Snacks list soon,” said Victor Hann, CEO of Betty Mills. “With Snack Rewards, our Free Office Snacks loyalty program, our customers are introducing thousands of new snack ideas into the break room. We are changing the way America snacks.”
Betty Mills Top 10 Snacks List
1. Folgers Classic Roast Regular, ground, 33.9 oz.
2. Land O Lakes Mini Moo’s Creamer, 5 oz.
3. Keebler Sunshine Cheez-It Crackers, 1.5 oz.
4. Snyder’s Mini Pretzels Fat Free, 1.5 oz.
5. Nabisco Variety Pack Cookies, 1.75 oz. variety pack
6. Keebler Sunshine Famous Amos Cookies, 2 oz.
7. M & M Mars Strawberry Twizzlers, 2-lb. tub
8. Julian’s Recipe Natural Butter Waffles, vanilla
9. Frito-Lay Grandma’s Vanilla Creme Cookies, 2.25 oz.
10. Campbell’s Soup Crackers, cheddar, 1.5 oz.