Boyajian Inc. has been awarded a gold medal for its Scallion Infused Olive Oil and a silver medal for its Chipotle Infused Olive Oil at the recent 2014 Los Angeles International Extra Virgin Olive Oil Competition. This year the competition celebrated its 14th anniversary. Oils are tasted by a team of judges and the competition brings in the finest domestic and international olive oils from across the globe.
Boyajian is based in Canton, Mass., and its oils are sold and distributed to a number of retail locations throughout the country. They can be found at the following locations, as well as other locations across the U.S. and beyond:
Northern California’s Bay Area
• Berkeley Bowl—locations in the East Bay Area
• Lunardi’s—several locations in the Bay Area
• Zanotto’s Family Markets—locations in the South Bay Area
• Russo’s Market—Watertown, Mass.
• Epicure Market—Miami Beach
• Bill the Spice Guy—Bonita Springs