Instant.ly, the world’s first on-demand consumer insights platform, has unveiled the August results of Instant.ly Shelf Score, which focused on recently introduced non-alcoholic beverages. Instant.ly Shelf Score is an index measuring consumer intent to purchase new consumer packaged goods (CPG) products. Shelf Score evaluates and ranks 10 of the most appealing products based on overall consumer interest from a nationally representative sample.
Instant.ly is provided by uSamp, the technology leader in market research providing automation, mobile and global sample and insight solutions for marketers.
The top two beverages on the list are owned by PepsiCo and also include cherry flavoring. Gatorade Fierce Blue Cherry leads in consumer purchase intent with a top two box score of 66 percent. Following behind in second and third place are Pepsi Made with Real Sugar, Wild Cherry at 65 percent and Protein2o Water at 62 percent, respectively. AMP Energy Dale Jr. Sour Limited Edition closed out the top 10 in last place at 38 percent.
1. New product: Gatorade Fierce Blue Cherry; Purchase intent score: 66 percent
2. Pepsi Made with Real Sugar, Wild Cherry; 65 percent
3. Protein2o Water; 62 percent
4. Tie: Brisk Half & Half Cherry Limeade; 60 percent
5. Tie: Nestle Pure Life Splash Strawberry Melon; 60 percent
6. Mountain Dew Baja Blast; 57 percent
7. Post Goodness-To-Go: Dutch Chocolate; 50 percent
8. Red Bull Summer Edition; 47 percent
9. AriZona Oak Reserve Tea; 46 percent
10. AMP Energy Dale Jr. Sour; 38 percent