Whole Foods Market’s mobile app now features digital coupons, offering shoppers a convenient way to save on a mix of products, ranging from everyday staples to seasonal offers, according to the Austin, Texas-based grocer.
Initial coupons include:
• $5 off one-dozen Whole Trade Guarantee Roses
• Free lobster tail (priced under $12) with purchase of one Rib Eye or New York Strip steak (priced at $12 or more)
• $5 off Whole Foods Market Plant-Based Protein Powders
• $1 off Blue Diamond Almond Milk
• $1 off Pacific Foods soups and sauces
• $1 off Organic Valley Grassmilk yogurt
• $1 off Organic Valley Grassmilk
• $1.50 off two Nature’s Path organic granola
• 75 cents off Brat Hans antibiotic-free chicken sausages
To use the digital coupons, shoppers should download the latest version of the Whole Foods Market app to their iPhone or Android phone and create an account. Once they sign in, one digital coupon bar code will appear on the main screen. There is no need to hunt for deals or select coupons of interest; all coupons are available with a single bar code. Users can see which coupons are available by tapping “Sales & Coupons” in the menu.
At checkout, shoppers show the in-app digital coupon bar code to the cashier. Once it is scanned, all eligible coupons will automatically be applied to the transaction.
Shoppers also can find printable coupons and information about local sales at wholefoodsmarket.com.