Wooster, Ohio-based Buehler’s Fresh Foods now offers online grocery shopping at its Coshocton store. Customers can now choose to order groceries online for curbside pickup or delivery—or shop in-store if they prefer.
With the addition of Coshocton, Buehler’s now offers online shopping at these locations—Wooster Milltown, Medina River Styx and Forest Meadows, Canton, New Philadelphia, Dover, Portage Lakes, Ashland and Wadsworth—providing shoppers with a way to shop without stepping inside the store.
The online shopping service, powered by Buehler’s partner Freshop, allows customers to order groceries, create shopping lists, get coupons and access weekly ads on the store’s website.
“Buehler’s has always been known for top-notch customer service and the finest quality, best tasting foods,” stated Dan Shanahan, president and CEO of Buehler’s. “Customers appreciate the ease of having an entire virtual grocery at their fingertips and trust our personal shoppers to hand select their order. We are excited to bring our online shopping services to three additional stores.”
Buehler’s Online Shopping allows shoppers to:
- Shop on their computer or mobile device at buehlers.com, or use Buehler’s new app (iOS or Android);
- Pay online for their order;
- Have trained personal shoppers who hand-pick and assemble each order;
- Try it free. The $1.95 service fee is waived on the customer’s first three orders with Promo Code SAVETIME;
- Select day and time for pick-up order or delivery;
- Shop from the clickable weekly ad—add items directly into your shopping cart from the online ad; and
- See all available varieties of sale items while you view the weekly ad.
All Buehler’s customers—including online shoppers—have the store’s guarantee of the freshest quality foods.
Buehler’s Fresh Foods was one of the first supermarkets in Ohio to offer customers online grocery shopping with curbside pick-up. The company continually looks for ways to improve customer experiences.
Freshop is the leading online grocery platform for independent grocers, powering websites for over 1,200 stores in 44 states and 10 countries.