Wakefern Food Corp., the largest retailer-owned cooperative in the United States, is The Griffin Report of the Northeast‘s 2020 Wholesaler of the Year. In a special section, Wakefern shared highlights of the past year.
The company detailed its response to the COVID-19 pandemic as well as the path forward and praised its associates for their tireless efforts during trying times. Each story can be found here:
- Company Credits Cooperative ‘For Remarkable Team Effort’
- New Jersey Food Council, National Grocer Association Hail Wakefern
- ShopRite Reimagines Wholesome Pantry Packaging And Products
- ‘Fresh To Table’ Experience Launched at 3 Locations In New Jersey, New York
- Store Brands Win Several Vertex Awards
To read more about Wakefern Food Corp., click below.