St. Louis, Missouri-based Save A Lot, one of the largest discount grocery chains in the United States, invites pizza lovers everywhere to celebrate National Pizza Month this October with one of its new flavors.
Now available at stores nationwide, Save A Lot’s private label line of Mantia’s frozen pizzas has expanded to include new thin crust, stuffed crust and rising crust options, plus seasonal flavors suited to anyone’s tastes. The expanded line-up now includes:
New Original Thin Crust
- Cheese: Classic cheese pizza on Mantia’s original thin crust;
- Pepperoni: Pepperoni made with pork, chicken and beef on Mantia’s original thin crust;
- Supreme: Sausage, pepperoni, green peppers and onions on Mantia’s original thin crust; and
- Three Meat: Sausage, pepperoni and beef topping on Mantia’s original thin crust.
New Stuffed Crust
- Pepperoni: Pepperoni on a cheese-stuffed crust; and
- Three Meat: Sausage, pepperoni and beef topping on a cheese-stuffed crust.
New Thin Crust Flavors
- Buffalo Chicken: White meat chicken, buffalo-style ranch sauce, mozzarella and white cheddar cheeses on a thin crust; and
- BBQ Chicken: Zesty barbecue sauce topped with premium white meat chicken, mozzarella, smoked gouda cheese and red onions on a thin crust.
New Pizza . . . of the Season
- Breakfast Pizza: Breakfast sausage and country gravy with mozzarella and cheddar cheeses on a crispy thin crust (available through winter 2022).
“National Pizza Month is a perfect opportunity to expand our Mantia’s collection of affordable, delicious and quality pizzas,” said Tim Schroder, SVP of marketing at Save A Lot. “With these new flavors and crusts, there’s something for everyone. We look forward to introducing new flavors each quarter.”
Mantia’s frozen pizzas are now available at all Save A Lot stores nationwide. For more information and to find your nearest location, visit SaveALot.com.