Sprouts Farmers Market customers can reserve turkeys and holiday meats, prepared meals and party trays online through Nov. 22. Sprouts stores will be open Thanksgiving 7 a.m.-4 p.m.; Christmas Eve 7 a.m.–7 p.m.; closed Christmas Day; New Year’s Eve 7 a.m.–8 p.m.; and New Year’s Day 7 a.m.–10 p.m.
“The holidays are one of my favorite seasons at Sprouts. Our specialty markets are brimming with unique finds and better-for-you options that bring a splash of goodness to any holiday occasion or activity,” said Sprouts CEO Jack Sinclair. “Our team is dedicated to making this holiday the best one yet with simple online pre-orders and delicious offerings like organic and natural turkeys raised without any antibiotics ever. And just like a farmers market, you’re destined to find something special to take home, be it a tasty new wine or artisanal cheese.”
Pre-orders available at sprouts.com/holiday include:
- Natural turkey (no antibiotics, ever) – 12-14 lb. and 18-20 lb.;
- Free-range, organic turkey – 10-12 lb.;
- USDA Choice beef standing rib roast – 6 or 8 lb.;
- No antibiotics ever, spiral-sliced ham – 8-10 lb.;
- No antibiotics ever, uncured, spiral-sliced ham with no added sugar – 8-10 lb.;
- Five fully prepared meal options, ready to heat and serve (vegan roast option available); and
- Ready-to-serve party trays, including fresh fruit and veggie trays, meats and cheeses, hearty sandwiches, desserts and more.
Pre-orders may be picked up until Thanksgiving Day at noon. December pre-orders resume Dec. 6.
Starting Nov. 14, shoppers can place delivery and curbside pickup orders for holiday meats, fully prepared meals and thousands of holiday ingredients at shop.sprouts.com. Thanksgiving Day delivery is available while supplies last.
Holiday sides only at Sprouts:
- Sprouts Gluten-free Rosemary and Sage Stuffing;
- Kevin’s Paleo Mashed Sweet Potatoes; and
- Tattooed Chef Riced Cauliflower Stuffing.
Sweet and savory cheeses for charcuterie:
- Somerdale Chocolate Orange Wensleydale Cheese with bits of candied orange and milk chocolate;
- Somerdale Wensleydale Whiskey Ginger Cheddar with tangy whiskey and sweet-spicy ginger; and
- Chavrie Cranberry and Orange Peel Goat Cheese Log coated in juicy cranberries and candied orange peel.
Sprouts Cellar Picks wine varieties:
- Ciao Bella Prosecco;
- Après Rose;
- El Paseo Red Sangria;
- Songbird Pinot Noir; and
- Top Sail Sauvignon Blanc.
- Ready-to-decorate Gingerbread Houses and Yogi Reindeer Cookie Kits (available mid-November);
- Hot Cocoa Bombs and Chocolate Yule logs; and
- Holiday Crown Cakes with fruit.
Headquartered in Phoenix, Sprouts employs approximately 35,000 team members and operates more than 360 stores in 23 states nationwide.