Bentonville, Arkansas-based Walmart and British retailer Space NK have teamed up to bring prestige beauty products to Walmart.com and nearly 250 Walmart stores nationwide this summer.
The collaboration, called Beautyspace, leverages Walmart’s size and scale with the Space NK’s assortment of high-quality beauty brands and products.
Space NK has curated a collection of products spanning a variety of price points across skincare, makeup, haircare, bath and body. Available March 15, Beautyspace features more than 600 products from 15 brands; some of which are only available at Walmart with more to come throughout the year.
“As a top beauty destination, Walmart is continuously looking for new ways to wow and surprise customers by expanding our selection and offering convenient access to the best product assortment across beauty,” said Laurie Tessier, merchandising director of Prestige Beauty at Walmart. “We are thrilled to welcome Space NK to Walmart as the latest move in bringing our customers exciting new additions online and in the beauty aisle.”
Space NK opened the doors to its first store in Covent Garden, London, in 1993 and has offered beauty brands, including legendary icons and next-generation innovators.
“We are delighted to partner with Walmart to bring prestige beauty to customers across the United States, delivered through our unique model that makes it easy to connect brands with shoppers,” said Andy Lightfoot, CEO of Space NK. “We have created a proposition for Walmart that we believe will be market-leading called Beautyspace, utilizing our years of expertise in this area. We have curated the very best of beauty for their customers, allowing them to shop prestige beauty when, where and how they choose.”
Combining Walmart’s knowledge of the U.S. customer and Space NK’s track record of discovering and curating the best in beauty, Beautyspace is sorted under four pillars – skincare, makeup, haircare and bath and body.
The assortment includes:
- Luxe brands like Slip, By Terry, Philip B, Lancer;
- Indie brands including PSA, from the makers of Allies of Skin;
- Award-winning beauty heroes such as Mario Badescu, Foreo and Ameliorate;
- Trending items from brands including Babe Original, Eyeko, Patchology and Grow Gorgeous;
- Plant-powered products from Goldfaden MD, Mio and Mama Mio;
- New and exclusive brands, including Summer Camp (mineral-based SPF range) from founders at Soleil Toujours coming this summer; and
- New and exclusive product lines, including a zip lock pouch of single scrunchies from Slip and a custom-made Philip B introductory set.
For more information, visit corporate.walmart.com or walmart.com/beautyspacenk.